REMIND–Roof Framing Installation for colorful stone coated metal roof tile
1. When working on roofs, avoid power lines.
2. Pitch: The roof pitch should be no less than 15 degrees.
3. Gutters: If caves or valley guttering are planned, they should be in place before the tiles are installed.
4. Steel tiles stored outside must be covered with waterproof material.
5. When nailing, the worker should stand on the tile being installed and face the fascia (the eave of the roof).
6. Nailing: Use a minimum of four nails per tile and up to seven in regions with strong winds.Use seven nails on the following: the bottom two rows from the fascia, the two rows beneath the ridge, and at least one tile adjacent to hips,valleys and barges.